Take the 90 Day Giving Challenge
In Scripture God asks us to give our first and our best for His purposes, and He promises to bless the rest. We return 10% of our income to the Lord because we are grateful for all that He has given us and because we trust Him.
If you're not giving 10% already, a great way to start is with the 90 Day Giving Challenge. Essentially, it's a contract based on the promises of God in Malachi 3:10.
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test! - Malachi 3:10
Money back guarantee.
If you give 10% for 90 days and God doesn't hold true to His promises of blessings, we will refund 100% of your giving.
How to Start: Read the terms and complete the registration form. You'll receive giving instructions soon after submitting your form. Your three months will begin according to the challenge date on your registration form.
***Please review these terms before signing up.***
- I understand this form must be completed and received by The Quest Church prior to the beginning of the 90 Day Giving Challenge period.
- I understand any request for refund must be received by the Executive Pastor, JJ Williams, within 30 days of the end of the 90 Day Giving Challenge period.
- I understand if paid at the physical Quest Church Campus, my gift must be paid by check, so that my giving can be properly credited.
- I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the 90 Day Giving Challenge period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the 90 Day Giving Challenge period.
- I understand I must log-in prior to giving online (unless I have already created an online profile), so that my giving can be properly credited.
- I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the 90 Day Giving Challenge. I agree that for the 90-day period, my household will give to God’s purposes, through The Quest Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the 90-day period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my trust in Him and obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during this 90-day period.